Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just Keep Swimming...

So I honestly wanted to get through some how to stuff before getting to what I really want to learn about and explore...The Great Barrier Reef!

Now my goal is explore, and write about, the reef, the creatures, and ultimately what people can do and see.  First, though, I need to learn and explore more for myself.  Also I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I've never actually been to Australia.  This is just me wanting to know more and eventually see it for myself.

Now I found a really cool section of National Geographic Online that let's viewers do some exploring through an interactive virtual world.  I'm going to explore it some more and then report back, but in the meantime here are some pretty pictures :D





No comments:

Post a Comment