Sunday, January 18, 2009

Welcome

The best job in the world...who wouldn't want that? If you don't know what that is, just take a look here. I am out to prove that I am the best candidate for the job.

Now I could go on and tell you that I'm special and I deser
ve it more than others, but I don't know if that's actually true. I live a pretty typical post college grad life working a 9-5 job and making a very modest living. Of course I would love the travel, and lay around on the beach, and explore one of the 7 Wonders of the World...but again who wouldn't?

I have decided that with this blog I am going to prove that I am the perfect ca
ndidate because I am going to start working now. I am going to use this blog to show others, and frankly learn for myself, about the Great Barrier Reef. I want to know what makes it amazing, I want to know what there is to do there, and ultimately I want to answer the question, "Why should I spend my hard earned money to travel there?"






*And before we begin I would like to say the this is not currently associated, or endorsed, by the Islands of the Great Barrier Reef. Also all images that appear on this site are copyright of their respective owners and I claim no credit for them unless otherwise noted. If you own the rights to any of these images and wish to not have them appear on the site, please contact me and they will be promptly removed. Also any links to outside websites are not endorsed by those sites and if they wish for them not to appear, please contact me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment